Prof. Sanjay Vanani
With 10+ years of extensive work experience from ideation to execution, setting up Navjivan Centre of Development to develop capacities in the field of development sector. It has been an exhilarating journey for him. He has a strong focus on governance and polices, works directly with senior management across the organization's to define strategies and to lead activities to enable organization to unlock the potential hence deliver high impact social and business returns. Contribution to policy formulation, diverse stakeholder engagement, a prolific communicator with considerable experience working in business and NGO sector and have operated all over India. Mr. Sanjay thus very well networked and extensively travelled across the country and is planning to envisage his work in other developing countries too.
His areas of interests are NGO Management, Social Entrepreneurship, Start up Mentoring, Skill Development, Public Policy, and Development Management.
Prof. Sanjay Vanani is Master of Social Work from Saurastra University, Rajkot and Bachelor of Rural Studies with gold medal from same university. He also holds Diploma in Labour Laws & Practices from Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar. He is pursuing Doctoral Program (Ph.D) in Management at Ganpat University.
Prof. Sanjay specializes in nurturing aspiring social entrepreneurs and developmental professionals.
He has so far consulted around 500+ developmental organizations across India and continues to help organizations develop capacities in various manner. He trained 3000+ development sector leaders so far.
He has been invitee Member, National Executive Council of International Organization for Education Development, New Delhi (https://www.ioed.in/) IOED is the International Diplomatic Mission and Working for Development and Peace.
Recently, He was invited as a guest for various radio talks by All India Radio Rajkot on burning social issues.
He also holds memberships in various professional organizational bodies like...
- National Association for Professional Social Worker in India, New Delhi – http://www.napswi.org/
- Indian Society for Professional Social Worker, Bangaluru, – http://ispsw.in/
- Indian Society for Community Education, Ahmedabad, – http://iscecommunity.org/
- Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi – https://www.istd.co.in/
- Ahmedabad Management Association(AMA), Ahmedabad – http://www.amaindia.org/
- Gujarati Sahitya Parishad, Ahmedabad – http://gujaratisahityaparishad.com/
- Associate Member, Voluntary Action Network of India(VANI), New Delhi. – http://www.vaniindia.org/
- Laghu Udhyog Bharati, New Delhi – https://lubindia.com/
- Gujarat & North Gujarat University Commerce & Management Teacher's Association, Ahmedabad. – http://ucmta.in/