CADME, Coastal Area Disaster Mitigation Efforts is a service sector organization was working in all the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh with its partner Organizations on Disaster Management, Social Protection and Welfare Schemes, COVID Appropriate Behavior and WASH Facilities from the last 8 years. At present CADME in collaboration with UNICEF, a 6 months project on Social Protection and Welfare Schemes in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh has vacancy in the post of Data Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities of Data Analyst:
1. Gathering data on Social Protection and Welfare Schemes from primary and secondary sources in all the 500 target villages’ in 13 districts, then reorganizing the said data in the formats that are required.
2. Analyzing the gathered data is relevant or irrelevant and classifying the required data.
3. Presentation of the gathered data in form of tables, charts, graphs etc.
4. Reporting the presentations monthly at head office, CADME, Rajahmundry to the Executive secretary.
5. Regular field visits to the target villages and collect the required data from Mandal Coordinators of the district or Gram volunteers.
1. Graduate or Post graduate in any stream, Post Graduation in Social Work is preferable. 2. Willing to work in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh. 3. Willing to travel to the field covering all 500 target villages in 13 districts. 4. Fluent in English and Telugu (Writing and Speaking), If have knowledge in any other language is appreciated. 5. Familiar with computer operations like mailing, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
Disclaimer: All the job listed over here is published by our members / well-wisher / client organization. We are just facilitating for wider publicities. We do not have any responsibility for hiring / salary or any other contract. We will not entertaining any call / mail related to this. Please contact concern organization for the same.