The Indian growth story is marked with a very interesting paradox - accelerated economic progress on one hand and extreme social and economic inequity on the other.
It is in this context of impressive national economic growth, back-lit with lagging human development indicators that the government has prioritized 'inclusive growth'.
The objective of this endeavour is to make all Indians including the most disadvantaged a part of the great Indian growth story
NCD's Development Sector Practice works in partnership with Governments, development agencies, civil society, philanthropists and the private sector who invest in the region’s social and economic growth priorities.
We help clients to understand their impact, improve and optimize performance, manage their risk and pursue a value for money agenda. We provide innovative, high quality services to our clients and support them to scale up their solutions to address complex challenges of our country.
Our mission is to develop objective, evidence-based approaches to our work by accessing the best of our network's expertise and knowledge, in order to strengthen our clients' ability to deliver impactful solution and sustainability.
OUR CORE VALUES
At NCD , We believe we will be successful if our clients are successful.
- Maintain high professional standards
- Observe high ethical standards
- Preserve client confidences
- Maintain an independent perspective
- Manage client projects and firm resources cost-effectively
- Improve our clients’ performance significantly
- Use our network to deliver the best of the firm to all clients
- Bring innovations in projects and practice to clients
- Build client capabilities to sustain improvement and revenues
- Build enduring relationships based on trust